Joint Commission International Accreditation
Accreditation from the Joint Commission International is regarded as the Highest Achievement in Healthcare Standards around the Globe. It is the most sought after and the most rigorous accreditation process which encompasses each and every hospital processes and is restricted not only to clinical but also the non clinical and support services.
Why "Team Mediance" for JCI Accreditation
We are the only professionally managed healthcare Consulting firm in the country having a fully dedicated, exclusive team of JCI accreditation consultants. They have experience of working as Core Accreditation team member at some of the pioneer JCI Accredited Hospitals like Apollo Hospital, Artemis Hospital and Fortis Escorts Hospital.etc. Our Consultants bring the expertise and experience of successful implementation of JCI Accreditation program in the Durdans Hospital, Colombo (First hospital In Srilanka to get the prestigious JCI accreditation) into our JCI talent Resources. It makes us more committed in the field of JCI Consultancy, in India and abroad.
Our biggest advantage is that Our Consultants have gained an in-depth knowledge regarding the systemic problems and thereafter tailoring solutions for some of the key issues in the private healthcare industry (in India and Southeast Asia region) such as "Credentialing & Privileging of the Visiting consultants", "implementation of JCI standards in the OPD", "Patient record management", "Infrastructure safety", "Local Laws and Licenses" and much more.
On site Consultation Services
- Organisational Gap Assessment Study
- Collaborative development of a Joint Work Plan
- Documentary system preparation (e.g. Policies, Plans, programs, Manuals)
- Formulation of clinical pathways & clinical practice guidelines
- Processes and Documentation Review and Approval
- Design & development of performance indicators, managerial Indicators, ILMS
- Implementation of quality tools (FMEA, HVA, and RISK FRAMEWORK)
- Design of Clinical and non clinical Modules
- Train the Trainers Program
- Refresher Training Program
- Support in filing an Application to JCI
- Periodical Readiness assessment
- Conduct various Audits (Safety, Infection control, Medical record.etc)
- System tracer activities
- Individual patient tracer activities
- IPSG Tracer Activities
- Mock JCI Survey (by external Surveyor)
- Mock group discussions (by external Surveyor)
- Management of Survey Command centre
- Post Survey briefing session (Daily)
- Real-time Assistance to survey Co-ordinator
- Detail clarification on "Partial-Mets" and "Not-Mets"
- Formulation of "Strategy Into Plan" (SIP)
- Focus –Survey Preparation
**OTHER SPECILAIZED JCI CONSULTING SERVICES
INTERIM STAFFING SOLUTIONS
If you find yourself preparing for survey with a staffing or knowledge deficit, we can step up to direct and manage your quality improvement or survey preparation initiatives with onsite knowledgeable staff support.
ONSITE SURVEY SUPPORT
We can support your staff during the onsite survey either as the expert at the end of the phone line for real time help or in the case of a scheduled initial survey arrange to be onsite in the "survey command centre" during the survey to facilitate a smooth survey.
CLARIFICATIONS OF ADVERSE DECISIONS
Our consultants are experts in the complexity of these clarifications and any appeal process. We have successfully helped organizations move from a preliminary adverse decision to the road of successful accreditation.
"PARTNERS IN READINESS PROGRAM" (PRP)
In the world of unannounced JCI Accreditation surveys, continuous readiness and Standard Based Leadership is a must. This is an exciting and unique service designed by MEDIANCE for our Indian and International Client Hospitals called "Partners in Readiness program". At Mediance we strongly believe in the philosophy, Don't just Get Ready....Stay Ready.
Mediance Healthcare Consultants provide ongoing Joint Commission accreditation consulting services throughout the year designed to keep you ahead of the changes in the standards and survey process and prevent problems from developing. We will analyze policy changes from the Joint Commission, new standards and safety goals, and help you effectively manage the information and implement compliance initiatives more effectively. We can customize a 12 month action plan of monthly or quarterly consulting services designed to meet your unique needs. The sequence of activities will be customized based on priority needs at the hospital.